1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence. Genesis 1:1, 2,3 Psalm 139:1, John4:24; II Corinthians3:17, John 1:18
2. We believe in Christ as our Lord and Savior, and through him we have the gift of life and life more abundantly. John 3:16
3. We believe the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of infinite intelligence. Isaiah 66:1-2; John 1:1-3; Proverbs 3:19, Psalm 69:34, 19:1
5. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continues after the change called death. Genesis 2:7, I Corinthians 6:19, 20, I John 4:4-13, John 6:56, 10:30
6. We affirm that the communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 17:9-13, 22: 32; John 14:2
Principals of Spiritualism
(Adopted and revised from N.S.A.)
7. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, ye also unto them.” I Peter 2:17, Matthew 7:12; Luke 6:31
8. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual and that he makes his own happiness or unhappiness as he obeys or disobeys natures physical and spiritual laws. Galatians 6:7, Galatians5:22
9. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any human soul here or hereafter. Hebrews 9:14 St. John 14:2
10. We affirm that the Precepts of Prophecy contained in the Bible are a divine attribute through mediumship.
I Corinthians 1:12, II Corinthians 20:20, I Thessalonians 5:21. We believe that our Spiritual Faith is a science, philosophy, and religion of continuous life, based upon the demonstrated fact of the communications with those of the spiritual world .
2. We believe that being spiritual is a way of living.
3. A spiritual prophet is one whose organisms is sensitive to vibrations for the spirit world, and through whose instrumentally , intelligence in that world are able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of our faith.
4. A spiritual healer is one, who either through his inherited God given powers and is able to impart vital curative force to pathological conditions.
5. Our Spiritual faith is a Science because it investigates, analyzes, and classifies facts and manifestations, demonstrated from the spiritual side of life.
6. Our faith is a Philosophy because it studies the laws of Nature both seen and unseen side of life, and bases its conclusions upon present observed facts. It observes statements of observed facts of the past ages, and conclusions drawn therefrom, when sustained by reason and by results of the present day.
7.Our Spiritual Faith is a religion because its strives to understand to comply with the Physical, Mental, and Spirital Laws of Nature, which are the laws of God.
OUR SPIRITUAL CONFIRMATION
1. We confirm the Biblical fact that: God is a spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
2.We confirm the fact that God is Love and all that we do and say should be done in Love, this being our strength and power.
3. We confirm the fact that the change called death is only a gateway to life, that Spirit was never born and therefore can never die.
OUR MISSION FAITH WITH WORKS
Sunday Roundtable Discussion at 10am
Sunday Service at 11:30am
Spiritual Development Classes (1st & 3rd) Tuesday's at 7:30pm-9pm
Monday Women's Call at 8pm
Wednesday Call In Bible Study at 7pm
*Dial In 770-744-1596